So, it has been awhile since I have written a post, or done any livestreaming/podcasting. This is due to getting into projects/finals in school, so hopefully once that dies down a bit I will be back with more regular posting/streaming.
On the last episode of Drunken Musings, Phatlewts and I placed a friendly wager on when the much anticipated/maligned connected realms will be making its auspicious debut. The winner will be determined by whoever is closest to the release date for it, and will win a battle pet of their choice for an approx. value of 10k gold.
- My Prediction: Week after last LFR is released, Oct. 29th.
- PhatLewts Prediction: After a majority of server first Garrosh Kills/intermediate patch, Nov 12th.
I would also like to announce THHR’s first contest for our listeners. The challenge is to come up with a unique and fitting introduction for the podcast. The prize is an Armored Bloodwing mount for the Blizzard store. Here are the rules for the contest:
- Must be submitted by October 30th.
- Must be submitted to email@example.com
- Must include the names of the hosts (GoblinRaset, and PhatLewts)
- Must not infringe on any copyrighted material.
And thats pretty much it, we will be making our selection of the best one that fits the theme/feel of the shows shortly after the deadline. I would suggest that if you haven’t listened to them then give them a listen here, even if are not that into gold making, they can be/are quite hilarious at times. I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to hearing what you awesome geniuses can come up with.
The Drunken Mogul